Friday, July 2, 2010

I am working at the medical school, which I guess has some important bits and pieces in it. As such every door is locked and you need a key card to get in. The most complicated part of my morning is getting into this building. There are turnstiles outside that you swipe your card to get through. However these turnstiles are made for a very very small person. Not a person who insists on carrying the very cool vintage Adidas bag; which just so happens to be a suitcase. A suitcase which does not like to fit in the tiny turnstiles. I end up doing a very poor cupid shuffle trying to get in without getting stuck. Amelia, who I work with, got stuck midway last week. I thought it was hilarious. The 15 people waiting to get out of work were not so impressed by these Americans hindering their exit from the prison of work. New goal: figure out how to smoothly get to work before the end of my internship. I find this unlikely to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment